[oslc-core] Some Topics for Discussion Today

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Mon May 31 11:06:58 EDT 2010

Olivier,

Thx for the comments. I agree to all except the comment on discovery. The
Shape resource was introduced to enable reporting scenarios, e.g. driving
a generic query builder. Then other uses were identifier, e.g. creation of
resources.

Each domain spec could provide standard Shape resources. This just makes
the natural language spec more machine-understandable. Implementations
that support additional properties would have to extend those.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube