[oslc-core] Issue: do we really need 4 resource value-types?

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri May 28 16:02:58 EDT 2010

Nick/Dave,

The EMS 1.0 spec uses them.

BTW, the inline and local terms are just ways of talking about blank
nodes. RDF leads you to the introduction of blank nodes. If we change
anything, maybe we should simply stop trying to shield people from RDF and
get them to learn the real terms instead of inventing new ones to reduce
RDF-shock. Perhaps we are replacing it with OSLC-shock?

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube