[oslc-core] Should RDF/XML be MUST?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Wed May 12 05:03:55 EDT 2010

Hi.

Le mardi 11 mai 2010 à 10:18 -0400, Dave a écrit :
> Sorry to raise this old issue again, but I've been getting some new
> feedback that the Core spec should not be so prescriptive (or is it
> proscriptive) about RDF/XML representation.

SNIP

IMHO, RDF/XML should be a MUST for *implementations*, but for specs
readability by *implementors* (me, you, may grand-ma ;), Turtle or likes
(diagrams ;) may help capturing the semantics and the logic of the
standard.

Just in case this wasn't clear in my earlier suggestion in another
thread.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>