[oslc-core] Questions about the creator property

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri May 7 15:39:25 EDT 2010

Andy,

IMHO, dc:creator should always identify the user who created the resource
(#2). For applications like CM, there should be another
application-dependent property that describes the source of the report,
e.g. "reportedBy", "submitter", etc.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube