[oslc-core] OSLC Core spec query shapes example

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Wed May 5 10:02:00 EDT 2010

Dave,

Yes. We can use ResponseInfo to contain any useful information about the
response when it really is not a property of a  "real" resource.  I
previously suggested including links to the previous page, first page,
last page, etc. These would be optional of course, but we could at least
define them in the spec.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube