[oslc-core] Raw notes from OSLC Core spec review yesterday

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:08:44 EDT 2010

We had a very productive spec review this week. Thanks to everybody
who participated. I have updated the issues page with all of the
issues raised (and a couple of new ones that came in via email today).

Here's the link http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreV1Issues

Next, I'll work on resolving the issues in the core spec document. I
think I can have all issues resolved by Wednesday of next week (I'm
taking iPad eve off). Then, I think we'll need at least two 2 hour
sessions. One to cover Delegated UI, one to cover the issues that I
resolve in the new rev of the spec. Then, I hope, we will have all
issues resolved and be ready for a convergence vote.

If you'd like to help out, I think two areas that need wider review
are the new Query Syntax and Delegated UI sections. Please review
those and raise issues here or on the issues page of the wiki.

Thanks,
- Dave