[oslc-core] rich text fields

Robert Elves robert.elves at tasktop.com
Tue Mar 30 17:15:18 EDT 2010

Yes, I'm just thinking of the scenario where an existing service, like Trac
for example that uses a wiki style mark up, gets an OSLC_CM wrapper.  Then a
rich client (with no delegated web ui but OSLC_CM capability) then wants to
present and allow editing of an existing record in the native (wiki) format.

-Rob