[oslc-core] rich text fields

Robert Elves robert.elves at tasktop.com
Tue Mar 30 16:26:55 EDT 2010

Okay, so it sounds like scenarios where a rich client (i.e. Mylyn) intends
to edit wiki markup in a field (i.e. description) and the server usually
serves up wiki (i.e. Trac, Jira, etc), translation to and from xhtml would
need to take place by both parties. In this scenario, would you recommend
simply wrapping and escaping the plain text content within the xhtml body?

Sorry for all the questions Arthur, but just want to make sure I understand
the implications.

-Rob