[oslc-core] OSLC Core WG meetings next week

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Sat Mar 27 16:36:13 EDT 2010

Dave,

I've updated the Query Syntax section of the Core Spec.

I will edit the Query Semantics document to match the Query Syntax.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube