[oslc-core] Question on oslc query - absence of properties

Ian Green1 ian.green at uk.ibm.com
Mon Mar 1 05:02:59 EST 2010

The draft query spec. doesn't seem to support queries involving absence of
properties .  For example,

        find all requirements which do not have a satisfiedBy link

Do any ofher domains see the need for such questions to be supported by
OSLC Query?

Does anyone see any difficulty in extending OSLC query so that such
formulations would be possible?  (I think SteveS was looking at
"unsaid"/"negation by failure" at some point.)

best wishes,
    -ian

ian.green at uk.ibm.com (Ian Green1/UK/IBM at IBMGB)
Chief Software Architect, Requirements Definition and Management
IBM Rational