[oslc-core] How will Resource Shapes be provided?

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Tue Jun 29 01:21:33 EDT 2010

Scott,

Web architecture states that you should be able to dereference a URI and
get information about it. OSLC should therefore host information about any
namespace we define. I doubt that this would cause a server problem
because these documents would be fairly static and could therefore be
cached. If the load did get high then we could redirect to a bigger
server.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube