[oslc-core] Definition of "Range"

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 24 09:47:43 EDT 2010

Range (String): for properties with a resource value-type, OSLC
specifications should also specify the range of possible resource classes
allowed. This can be specifed as any or as a list of one or more resource
classes specified by Prefixed Name.

I can not find what the definition of "resource classes" is here.  I
recommend either defining this term or using "resource type" instead,
though we don't have a defined term "resource type" either.