[oslc-core] Core V1 or Core V2 ?

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 24 08:22:11 EDT 2010

Hi Olivier,

Giving a little background I think would help as well in the Core spec. We
had discussed calling the Core 1.0 but found it quite confusing when
trying to discuss in context with CM 1.0 and 2.0.  We came to the
realization that it may be more clear if we referred to Core as 2.0, where
the 1.0 "Core" was really embedded in a number of 1.0 specs (CM, QM, RM).