[oslc-core] Proposed property table format

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:46:30 EDT 2010

Thanks for the feedback Steve and Arthur.

I made the following changes to the table:
- Now have Value-type, Representation and Range columns
- Removed the extended column, specs that need extended properties can
call them out elsewhere.
- Removed the URI because it can be derived from the NS URI

I've also changed the Core spec itself to explain our new notions of
new Value-type, Representation and range. The representation rules
have also been updated and fortunately,very little had to be changed.

Thanks,
Dave