[oslc-core] Resource value-type name adjustments and examples

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 10:17:33 EDT 2010

I took another shot at this, splitting things up as Arthur suggested:
   http://docs.google.com/View?id=dg2cfnzw_330cxw8gfhc

I still need to figure out how to work these changes and some examples into
the spec text, but I think this approach is workable and better than before.

Thanks,
<http://docs.google.com/View?id=dg2cfnzw_330cxw8gfhc>- Dave