[oslc-core] Resource value-type name adjustments and examples

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Thu Jun 17 16:59:25 EDT 2010

Dave,

I my other note I suggested that we split value-type into "Node Type" and
"Representation". We should bite the bullet and use RDF terms for Node
Type: Literal, URI Ref, and Blank. The Inline aspect is not a core RDF
concept since it describes the representation of the resource, hence the
term Representation which can be Reference, Inline, or Either.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube