[oslc-core] Proposed property table format

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Thu Jun 17 16:44:21 EDT 2010

Dave,

Thx for creating the table.

There is no need to include the URI in the table since the Prefixed Name
is an abbreviation for the URI. Given the Prefixed Name, we can determine
the URI

We should also state that when we represent data in RDF/XML, that we use a
QName whose whose local name part is equal to the portion of the Prefixed
Name that comes after the prefix.

We could use the term "Range" instead of Value Class.

The Value-type column could be split into a Node Type column and a
Representation column.
For Node Type, the values are Literal, URI Ref, and Blank.
For Representation, the values are Reference, Inline, and Either

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube