[oslc-core] Defining domain namespaces

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Thu Jun 17 15:44:09 EDT 2010

Steve,

+1.

We need some wiki page to register the {domain} part.

We should allow domains to further manage the namespace for subdomains,
e.g. in Software Project Management domain I'd like to use spm as my
domain name, but I'd like to manage the namespace among difference
specifications, e.g. use ems for Estimation and Measurement Service.
Therefore the namespace for that spec would be:

http://open-services.net/ns/spm/ems#

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube