[oslc-core] ServiceProviderCatalog: missing oslc_disc:details from 1.0

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 14 15:01:38 EDT 2010

The ServiceProviderCatalog 1.0 definition [1] had the property:

oslc_disc:details element:
MUST have a rdf:resource attribute giving the URI of a browsable resource
providing details of the service provider or catalog.

I suggest we carry this notion forward.  I'm not aware why it was omitted
from the current version of the Core spec.  I can take the action to add
it if there are no objections.

[1] http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcServiceProviderCatalogV1