[oslc-core] PREFIX dc: <http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/>

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 14 11:57:01 EDT 2010

Agreed as Dave, Arthur and I talked through this last week.

Other area of potential breakage would have been usage as a URL query
parameters, which doesn't have ability to define prefixes.  Since CM 1.0
has different query parameter names, oslc.properties vs.
oslc_cm.properties, then there is no real breakage.

We should do the right thing and use dcterms.