[oslc-core] programmatic selection of creation factories

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri Jun 4 21:48:56 EDT 2010

Dave,

For a given rdf:type, you can have different Shapes for different use
cases. Many Shapes could apply to the same rdf:type.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube