[oslc-core] Core spec feature requirements matrix

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri Jun 4 08:33:02 EDT 2010

Dave,

Nice summary. Very useful. I suggest you sort it be compliance level, i.e.
group all the MUSTs, then the SHOULDs, then the MAYs. Then people can see
the mimimum amout of work required.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube