[oslc-core] programmatic selection of creation factories

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Thu Jun 3 20:55:29 EDT 2010

Nick,

The Shape has a property, oslc:describes, that refers to the type. The
type doesn't change between implementations, but the Shape resource could
since implementations could add properties to the type.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube