[oslc-core] Comment on ResourceShape resources

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Thu Jun 3 20:40:19 EDT 2010

Dave,

Tack and worked on the definition of Shape resources many months ago,
possible before your took on your current role. Shape was part of the
Reporting spec and later got moved into the Core. The current version in
the Core spec has been heavily edited and rdf:predicate now appears
(incorrectly) where we had a previous OSLC property name.  Perhaps Tack
has a copy of the original design of Shape.

I can't keep up with all the edits. It would be good if we could establish
some type of change control, e.g. an SCM and bug tracker.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube