[oslc-core] Proposed change to JSON formatting rules for Query responses

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 27 16:56:36 EDT 2010

Current JSON guidance [1] doesn't address what the result array name
should be.

I recommend that we use "oslc:results" array, like for delegated UIs [2]

See also example at [3], how does a consumer know to look for array named
"oslc_blog:comment" in this example.  I think it would be best to use a
general OSLC property.
So this example would become:
 "oslc:results" : [{
       "oslc:qname" : "oslc_blog:BlogComment",