[oslc-core] oslc:usage should be a Resource

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 27 15:10:12 EDT 2010

The value that the core defines for default happens to use a anyURI value
type.  Since it has been defined as String, implementations have done it
this way already.  So it would possible for a domain to define "testCase"
but they haven't (or at least I don't think they have).

Does it provide any value for this usage string to be a URI for RDF?  Does
it make build a more meaningful graph?
I can see some merit in the change but I don't see a bit RDF advantage for
the switch.

I only hesitate as we have aligned some impls, spec and samples already.
Yet another change could be contained, just making sure its worth it at
this stage.