[oslc-core] "One last" change to OSLC Core representations

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 13:38:17 EDT 2010

Another point to make is that the change I'm proposing is for the OSLC
Core spec. OSLC domain specifications are free to tighten this
requirement and say MUST provide RDF/XML or MUST provide JSON or
whatever is required for the domain's scenarios.

For example, the OSLC-CM v2 spec, which is based on Core, tightens the
requirement to a MUST for RDF/XML and JSON:

   http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/CmSpecificationV2?sortcol=table;table=up#Resource_Formats

Thanks,
- Dave