[oslc-core] "One last" change to OSLC Core representations

Samit Mehta samit.mehta at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 26 09:41:14 EDT 2010

Dave,

I would recommend stronger language for the following paragraph:

> OSLC domain specifications are expected to (1) require the
> representations needed for the specific scenarios that they are
> addressing...

Maybe something like:

"OSLC domain specifications MUST (1) require the representations ..."

I do agree with your argument, but I am concerned that it could put a
service consumer (client) at a disadvantage if a domain spec ends up
without a firm requirement for at least one representation for each
scenario.

Samit Mehta
(512) 323-9350 - Work
mailto:samit.mehta at us.ibm.com
IBM Rational Software - Business Development