[oslc-core] Programmatic determination of what is supported

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 20 16:00:45 EDT 2010

I'm not aware of any way.

There are 2 different scenarios where you may want to discover this:
1. When you have the oslc:ServiceProvider resource and may be able to look
into it.
2. When you don't have oslc:ServiceProvider and only have a URI

There also may be cases where a service provider only supports selective
properties on certain resource types, for example on Requirement but not
ServiceProvider.

So the best we have at the moment is to just try it and look for non-400.