[oslc-core] ANNOUNCEMENT: No OSLC Core meeting on July 7, 2010 + Some homework

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 6 16:07:38 EDT 2010

> From: Dave <snoopdave at gmail.com>
> To: oslc-core <oslc-core at open-services.net>
> Date: 07/02/2010 04:38 PM
> Subject: [oslc-core] ANNOUNCEMENT: No OSLC Core meeting on July 7,
> 2010 + Some homework
> Sent by: oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net
>
> We will not be meeting next week and will resume on Wednesday, July 14,
2010.

> You can use the time to review the latest changes in the OSLC Core
> guidance documents. I think the Link Guidance and Partial Update
> Guidance are now mostly complete, but in need of wider review --  so
> please, take a look. There have also been some small changes in the
> OSLC Core spec, mostly wording and a couple of representation tweaks.

...snip

> *** Changes to OSLC Core spec
>    http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreSpecDRAFT
>
> - Changes to RDF/XML representation rules to use <rdf:RDF> as root
> element of representations
> - Wording changes in the OSLC Defined Resource section to clear up
> confusion around name and type URI.
> - Changes in the Resource Paging section so that <oslc:ResponseInfo>
> is not an inlined property-value of the resource
> - Changes to RDF/XML representation rules to represent
> <oslc:ResponseInfo> when paging is in effect
> - Example in Resource Paging section that shows a resource with
> <oslc:ResopnseInfo>

I think the text in the "Query Capabilities" section [1] also needs to
have some work as it attempts to define the RDF/XML generation rules.
Perhaps this should just reference the appropriate section.  I took the
liberty of updating the RDF/XML [2] query sample.

[1]
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreSpecDRAFT#Query_Capabilities
[2]
http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreSpecAppendixBDRAFT#Query_Resource