[oslc-core] Signing up to look at service discovery

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 26 16:10:38 EST 2010

Hi Dave,

I spoke up at the end of last call but not sure you heard.  I am offering
to author some content around service discovery and description.  In
addition, I'll look into what some refer to as "inverse discovery", given
a resource URL, how to get the service description for that service
provider.    I know a few domains have expressed a need for this.

Let me know if you've already got this covered.