[oslc-core] New OSLC ChangeLog Proposal

Frank Budinsky frankb at ca.ibm.com
Mon Dec 20 10:45:56 EST 2010

Hello,

Nick Crossley and I would like to submit a proposal for adding a ChangeLog
service to the OSLC core specification. This new service will be key to the
success of an indexer, and therefore we would like to queue it up for
discussion as soon as possible in January.

The OSLC proposal, itself, is described in section 1.5 of the attached
document, while the rest of the document describes an indexer prototype,
including how it intends to use the change log.

(See attached file: RDF_indexer_overview_1220.doc)

Any comments/feedback on the new proposal or the indexer prototype itself
would be very welcome.

Thanks,
Frank.