[oslc-core] Fw: Issue with the Use of dcterms:title and dcterms:description with oslc:ResponseInfo

Martin Nally nally at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 9 19:13:45 EST 2010

Given Ian's observation, it seems pretty clear to me we got this wrong.
What we intended to say is "there are no more pages". What we said instead
is "there may be more pages, but this resource doesn't have any information
on that topic".

Dave, I think you should put this on the list of things to fix.

Best regards, Martin

Martin Nally, IBM Fellow
CTO and VP, IBM Rational
tel: +1 (714)472-2690