[oslc-core] Special session to close Query Syntax issues, next week?

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 15:20:50 EST 2010

I know we're supposed to be shutting things down and wrapping up our
work on the Core spec, but good review comments keep rolling in. I've
been able to process most of the comments, small corrections and typo
fixes but there are some more significant issues and questions, which
I have captured as "finalization issues" here:

   http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreV1Issues

I'd like to resolve these issues as soon as possible so that we can
declare the Core as FINAL. We're almost there. To that end, I'd like
to schedule a special work-group session next week.

I think we need myself and Arthur and would welcome any other
participation. So, who is interested? And if you're interested what
time is good? My calendar is mostly open Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Thanks,
Dave