[oslc-core] Another nit...

James Conallen jconallen at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 7 10:32:28 EST 2010

Looking at the section "Use standard content-types " in the core spec it
says "Note that existing standard content-types are used, e.g.
application/rdf+xml and application/json, in this document and no new
content-types are introduced."

But I think we do introduce a content-type (application/x-oslc-compact+xml)
for UI Preview.  So perhaps the wording can be updated to say: "Note that
other than the content type for UI Preview, existing standard content-types
are used, e.g. application/rdf+xml and application/json, in this document
and no new content-types are introduced.

<jim/>

jim conallen
CAM Lead Architect, OSLC AM Lead
jconallen at us.ibm.com