[oslc-core] Fw: Issue with the Use of dcterms:title and dcterms:description with oslc:ResponseInfo

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 7 09:15:35 EST 2010

> From: Martin Nally/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS
> To: Arthur Ryman <ryman at ca.ibm.com>
> Cc: oslc-core at open-services.net, oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net
> Date: 12/06/2010 06:51 PM
> Subject: Re: [oslc-core] Fw: Issue with the Use of dcterms:title and
> dcterms:description with oslc:ResponseInfo
> Sent by: oslc-core-bounces at open-services.net

<snip>
> >> Each page would be a valid HTML document.

In coming into this discussion late, I'm not sure I understand the need
around creating a pagination solution for HTML content.  Also, it is very
unlikely case that applications produce valid HTML, maybe there are a few.

I don't see HTML being a true "representation" format for resource formats
that could become very large and require pagination.  If so, would this
not use an already well-known approach with HTTP - 206 partial content?

<snip>

> Maybe an example would help

Agree