[oslc-core] OSLC Primer straw-man outline

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri Dec 3 10:33:12 EST 2010

Dave,

Yes, that's my point about the Primer. As for the other material, that's
really more of an editorial decision. You can start with a single Overview
doc, but if it gets unwieldy, then split it.

I've give the Primer highest priority. I think the Primer would have the
most impact on the implementer community. Being a primate, I believe in
the "Monkey See, Monkey Do" approach to learning software technology. :-)

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management
IBM Software, Rational
Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063