[oslc-core] oslc:totalSize Clarification

Scott Bosworth bosworth at us.ibm.com
Fri Dec 3 10:33:51 EST 2010

As pointed out before, the use of totalCount with paging of "other
resources" seems a bit suspect. Do we really need to say that it SHOULD be
the number of property values (triples)? Is this proposed definition
useful? Is there a use case where someone is needing this capability? Seems
like we are specing something that doesn't need to be spec'd.  Maybe we
should just say that totalCount is used in conjunction with query

Scott

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com | 919.486.2197
(w) | 919.244.3387(m) | 919.254.5271(f)