[oslc-core] OSLC Primer straw-man outline

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:13:40 EST 2010

I didn't respond to Steve's suggestion of multiple documents:
   New to OSLC
   Architecture
   Implementers
   OSLC Domains
   OSLC Community

I think Arthur's point was that the primer should be to-the-point with
concrete examples, so of your suggestions, I think only the
Implementors doc would be called the OSLC Primer.

A architecture document could be useful, but I think we need more
overview and introductory material first. And, so I'd like to combine
the New to OSLC, Architecture, Domains and Community topics into one
overview. That's why I like the two document approach: OSLC Primer and
OSLC (Technical?) Overview.

- Dave