[oslc-core] OSLC Primer straw-man outline

Andrew J Berner ajberner at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 1 16:30:07 EST 2010

+1 for Scott's comment (so I guess I amend my previous vote to +0.75 for
Arthur's?)....a scenario that is not only about lifecycle integration, but
has at least some of the relational complexity that people will actually
face (and as Arthur very smartly says, has this complexity revealed in
layers as the primer goes along) would be great.  I know that "blog" was
probably used to be neutral to any particular OSLC spec....I don't think
that's necessary.  If we use, say, testing (which nicely has the
complexity), then anyone can translate what they learn to requirements,
modeling, change management or whatever (as they could, in fairness, with
"blog", but a lifecycle example will show better why the issues were
addressed and how they were addressed without anything artificial).

Andy Berner
Lead Architect, ISV Technical Enablement and Strategy
IBM Rational Business Development
972 561-6599
ajberner at us.ibm.com

Ready for IBM Rational software partner program -
http://www.ibm.com/isv/rational/readyfor.html