[oslc-core] Fw: Issue with the Use of dcterms:title and dcterms:description with oslc:ResponseInfo

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Wed Dec 1 15:33:20 EST 2010

Dave,

The 302 redirect looks fine.

I don't know any completely general, natural way to define totalCount. It
makes sense for lists of things and queries where you are filtering some
list of things. If it doesn't apply then maybe it should not be used in
the response, i.e. just use nextPage.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management
IBM Software, Rational
Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063