[oslc-core] OSLC Primer straw-man outline

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 1 14:51:39 EST 2010

I think this is a pretty comprehensive list.

Though, I think this should be divided into 3 main primers/overviews based
on who the consumers of this information are which I believe would be:

   1. New to OSLC - know very little about it and don't want to know too
much (at the moment)
   2. Architecture / Motivation of OSLC - want to know more, sort of
modeled off of Architecture of WWW
   3. Implementers - index of resources and content to help

Perhaps there could be more detailed version of #1 where it includes:

    * OSLC Domains - want to know how all domains come together: scope of
each domain, resource interaction diagram, etc
    * OSLC Community - I want to get involved, who is involved, how does
it work

For implementation, I wonder how much we really want to do at
open-services.net verses reference other works: open source projects, IBM
developerWorks articles, videos, etc.