[oslc-core] Addition to Link Guidance: don't make assumptions about links

Scott Bosworth bosworth at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 30 08:56:14 EDT 2010

+1 on Steve's modified language.. In particular, I found the language in
the original about "bad practices on property names" to be inappropriate
for general guidance on links ...Scott

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com | 919.486.2197
(w) | 919.244.3387(m) | 919.254.5271(f)