[oslc-core] Authentication details in service documents

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 26 11:10:32 EDT 2010

This sounds like the right approach to handle, either expose a catalog
that has OAuth config parameters and list of other catalogs and providers
or use another model to protect the catalog that has the OAuth config
parameters (like HTTP basic auth).

It is hard to say what the expectation around oauthProvider should be as
any URL could require some authentication challenge and not limited to
service provider catalog.  Though it may be worth publishing some best
practices or implementation guidance on some of these items.