[oslc-core] Finalizing Link Guidance

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 14:40:32 EDT 2010

We met today to review link guidance, here are the minutes:
   http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OslcCoreMeetings20100825

I have made the change we discussed to the Link Guidance document:
   http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreLinksDRAFT

We've still got a couple of open issues from the meeting and they will
probably be resolved by next week's Core WG meeting, so we should next
discuss how to finalize Link Guidance.

I'd like to propose that we all read/review the document as it stands
now, get other interested parties to review, resolve any new issues
that pop up and then declare the document final at next week's meeting
as "OSLC Core Guidance on Relationships 2010-09-01"

Thoughts?

- Dave