[oslc-core] ResourceShape usage of oslc:name in conjunction with oslc:propertyDefinition

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:54:14 EDT 2010

Each property specified in a Resource Shape needs to have an oslc:name
so that we can determine how to represent its values in a XML, JSON
and other formats.

The rule for forming an RDF property URL is simple concatenation, so
the namespace URL can be determined by removing the name from the end
of the oslc:propertyDefinition and that seems good enough to me -- and
that's why we removed the namespace URI from oslc:Property.

- Dave