[oslc-core] Core Spec Finalization - TWiki edit privileges

Scott Bosworth bosworth at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 5 09:21:20 EDT 2010

Hi, with the Core workgroup decision to move in the finalization stage [1],
Dave has instructed me to limit edit privileges for the Core spec
documents. While in the finalization stage, authorized editors for Core
Spec documents are Dave Johnson, Steve Speicher, Arthur Ryman, and myself.
Dave will be the primary editor for the Core spec proper and for it's
appendices, Arthur for the Core spec query document, and me for UI Preview.
Steve is a back-up on all topics. Proposed changes must be made through
these individuals. Dave will offer more information on the process and
mechanisms for logging finalization issues. At the end of the finalization
stage, edit authorization for Dave, Steve, Arthur and me will be removed.

[1]
http://open-services.net/pipermail/oslc-core_open-services.net/2010-July/000457.html

Scott Bosworth | IBM Rational CTO Team | bosworth at us.ibm.com | 919.486.2197
(w) | 919.244.3387(m) | 919.254.5271(f)