[oslc-core] Proposed change to JSON formatting rules for Query responses

Steve K Speicher sspeiche at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 4 14:26:08 EDT 2010

Arthur,

I considered this but with the format limitations of JSON the same
paradigm doesn't fit as well.

In addition, the usage of oslc:results is in place in a couple
implementations and don't see a strong argument where usage of
"rdfs:member" will add much value at this point.

So I recommend that we just caulk it up to be a different of the formats.

Thanks, Steve

http://open-services.net/bin/view/Main/OSLCCoreSpecAppendixD#Query_Resource