[oslc-core] Local Resources not in Core? Re: common properties creator and contributor

Dave snoopdave at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:20:08 EDT 2010

I'm sorry Nick, I did not read your email closely enough. Local
resources and Inline representations are already in the spec and why
you were questioning is the value-type for the creator property-value.

I believe the change to dcterms:creator and dcterms:contributor was
accidental and they should change back to value-type Local Resource.

Thanks,
- Dave