[oslc-core] Fw: Questions on Query in Core Spec.

Arthur Ryman ryman at ca.ibm.com
Fri Apr 30 16:22:52 EDT 2010

Tack,

1) I suggested we define an oslc:instanceShape property that a resource
could use to point to its shape. You could retrieve that via a query like
http://example.com/resource/1234?oslc.properties=oslc:instanceShape

2) Yes, you can nest to any depth.

Arthur Ryman, PhD, DE

Chief Architect, Project and Portfolio Management

IBM Software, Rational

Markham, ON, Canada | Office: 905-413-3077, Cell: 416-939-5063
Twitter | Facebook | YouTube